- The Idea: Your overall goal is to entertain and keep audience engaged to the end and share the video.
- The Visuals: A properly done video is more pleasing to the eye. You should aim for quality and visuals that pull audiences into the story.
- The Content: It is advisable to keep videos from two to three minutes or perhaps release them in series.
- Call to Action: You should incorporate a call to action, for your audiences to be engaged in your brand.
- The Community: It’s all about sharing! Your video should be published for maximum exposure.
Check out this example…
How we made this viral:
The final outcome:
Interested in learning more about creating your own viral video? Click here to subscribe to access a full one-page version “How to make a viral video and get your video selling for you”.